Any individual and organisation wanting to make use of Site to post an internship requirement for self or for an organisation he/she represents is referred to as “Employer” or “Employers” as context may demand.
Any individual wanting to make use of Site to apply to internships listed on MyWays is referred to as “Student” or “Students” or “Applicant” or “Applicants” as context may demand.
For Student’s Account
The following T&Cs must be followed by students. Any violation of these may result in cancellation of student’s internship application or in blocking of his/her account. MyWays reserves the right to terminate your application and refuse you access to the portal under violation of conditions mentioned below.
1. In consideration of your use of the portal you agree to :
a. Provide accurate, current and complete information about you in our registration form to be used to transfer it to the employer or contact you.
b. Maintain security of your password and identification and notify MyWays immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
c. Accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account.
2. MyWays makes its best effort to bring you a large number of internship opportunities, however, MyWays does not guarantee an internship to a student. The employer has sole authority to select/reject any candidate.
3. Your profile details are considered to be public information and can be accessed by anyone directly or indirectly. Hence, you are requested not to share any confidential information on the platform.
4. Your contact details may be shared with the employers and college administration to carry the hiring process.
5. Your platform usage and interaction data may be used by the system to improve the recommendations and enhance user experience.
6. You are strictly prohibited to copy/share/sell/transfer content on MyWays portal or separate content sent to you with/without payment, violation of which you will be entitled to legal action additionally.
7. You are not allowed to deregister your application with a company after its deadline exceeds.
8. You must be present at the interview/attend further selection process in case you are selected for further process, violation of which you are entitled to the above consequences.
9. MyWays tries to bring highly credible companies on board, however, MyWays is not responsible if the company cancels your offer letter at last moment under any circumstance. But, we will surely take necessary action against the company.
10. If you come across any suspicious activity in terms of behavior on MyWays or any employer, it is your duty to inform MyWays about it immediately.
11. We are authorized to share your personality analysis report but not your responses with the companies. On the basis of the analysis, we recommend your application to recruiters (which increases your chances of being selected significantly)
12. You can access, on request, your Personality Assessment report by MyWays in order to be self-aware/validate our assessment/seek help for your interview preparation. The report is a reflection of your responses and presents the best possible suggestions based on your personality. MyWays encourages you to be self-aware and take actions accordingly. However, we do not guarantee any particular result and hold no responsibility of the action of the student after going through the report.
13. All kind of recommendations on the platform are designed to help your decision making. However, all decisions are entirely yours and MyWays is not responsible for any consequences resulting of any such decisions.
14. All courses or trainings provided on the platform are by external providers. MyWays is not responsible for the pricing, quality or any issues related with such purchases.
15. MyWays has a robust feedback system, in case you face any problem operating the portal/are dissatisfied with MyWays or the employer, you can immediately contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Employer’s Account
The following specific T&Cs must be followed by employers. Any violation of these may result in cancellation of internship post or in blocking of employer’s account. MyWays reserves the right to terminate your post and refuse you access to the portal under violation of conditions mentioned below.
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to post internships on your organization’s behalf. Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely your liability and MyWays is not responsible for any such actions in any way.
2. If you create your organization’s profile, including uploading logo while posting your internship or creating/updating your company profile, you are authorizing MyWays to display it on our website along with internship post or in the list of our clients.
3. You must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the internship – too brief or too vague a description of the organization, or internship profile results in poor quality internship post and hence may get declined.
4. All kind of recommendations on the platform are designed to help your decision making. However, all decisions are entirely yours and MyWays is not responsible for any consequences resulting of any such decisions.
5. Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would prohibit you from further posting internships..
6. You may be asked for documents in the name of your company for our first-time user authentication process. This information will only be used for authentication purposes and will not be used anywhere else in any form.
7. All type of internships: paid/unpaid, voluntary internships, industrial training internships can be posted. Any student paid training/tutoring opportunity is strictly not allowed to be posted as internships. Please write to us at email@example.com if you wish to post any such opportunity.
8. The training program and any such program where students are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee is strictly not allowed to be posted as internships. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to post any such opportunity.
9. Modelling internships (for girls) from unknown or lesser-known companies,Network Level Marketing (NLM) internships and internships where there is a possibility for an intern of consuming alcohol or smoking or inducing others to do so, as the majority of our users are underage, businesses promoting explicit religious content, a particular religious personality or a sect,businesses promoting or dealing in gambling and related games are strictly not allowed.
10. Your profile details, except contact details, can be accessed by anyone directly or indirectly. Hence, you are requested not to share any confidential information on the platform.
11. Your contact details shall not be shared with the students but MyWays holds the right to share your contact details with the college administration and organizing team for smooth operations and issue handling.
12. Your platform usage and interaction data may be used by the system to improve the recommendations and enhance user experience.
13. MyWays reserves the right to publish the internship post of companies on social media platforms and websites like LinkedIn, Indeed, Sheroes, Qween, etc., along with newspapers and magazines in order to increase the visibility of the internship post.
14. You can post internships only for the organization that you directly work for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post internships on their clients’ behalf. Any such internships will be declined and the account may be permanently blocked on MyWays.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the internship details that are publicized on MyWays and the details that are communicated to students later in the selection process (pre-interview, in offer letter etc.). Any ‘negative’ material difference (such as offered stipend being lower than what was advertised) may result in your account being permanently blocked on MyWays.
16. You must respond to any student complaints regarding your internship post that we may bring to your notice within 72 hours. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension of your internship post till we receive a response from you.
17. If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behavior on MyWays by a student or another user, you must report it to MyWays immediately so that necessary actions can be taken.
18. While we put our best efforts to reach out to the best intern talent available in the country, posting your internship on MyWays does not guarantee hiring of an intern since final hiring is in your hand.
19. You can use the applicants’ data that you receive for your internship solely for the purpose of intern hiring. Any attempt to send any other communication (promotional content for example) to the applicants or any other usage of the data is strictly prohibited.
20. You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing applicants’ data, for free or for a fee, to any other entity. Doing so will lead to legal action.
21. MyWays is not responsible in case your intern either leaves your organization (this may be due to problems resulting from negative material changes in things promised earlier like a stipend, working hours etc., or otherwise) or interns declining your offer. However, you can report such cases to email@example.com
22. You are not allowed to reduce the number of vacancies or hire from elsewhere (other than MyWays student applicants) until pre-decided stipulated time.
23. It is your responsibility to inform MyWays, the number and details of MyWays student applicants you hire within 2 days of hiring
24. The psychometric report is a reflection of the student’s personality and is based on the responses filled by the student to our assessment. We encourage you to hire keeping personality traits in consideration for efficient performance. However, we hold no responsibility of the interns' dropout or performance.
25. MyWays tries to maintain a database of highly professional and dedicated students, however, MyWays is not responsible if the student declines your offer letter at last moment under any circumstance. But, we will surely take necessary action against the student and try to arrange for more applicants.
26. You cannot cancel the offer letter of the student or deny him interview opportunity at the last moment, violation of which you will be blocked on the portal.
27. MyWays has a robust feedback system in case you face any problem understanding the reports/are dissatisfied with MyWays or the student, you can immediately contact us our Grievance Officer, Mr. Lokendra on firstname.lastname@example.org