MyGurukul Terms and Conditions
A few terms to note about the MyGurukul program:
1. Based on your CTC expectation, your preferred location and most importantly your preferred roles, we will refer you to multiple employers
2. Please note that we try to offer you the maximum CTC possible as per your potential. Hence, state your current offer and minimum (not maximum) expectation clearly. You will be selected or rejected in the interview based on your expectations.
3. Stating higher than your current knowledge might lead to rejection in MyGurukul Interviews. Selection in the MyGurukul Interviews ensures your offer with any of our employer partners.
4. When selected by any employer (in Employer Interview) for the CTC you expect, you will be put in a training period of upto 4 months, in which you will work on projects provided by the employer, and MyWays will upskill you on your skill gaps. The duration is subject to reduce (by 1-3 months) as per your performance.
5. You will receive a stipend from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 during the training period
6. Before starting this training period, you will discuss and agree on the points of employment, i.e CTC, role, location and other details with your employer
7. MyGurukul by MyWays will ensure providing you with more opportunities and upskilling at all times.